Rodeo Buddy Co. is a rapidly growing company focused on supporting rodeo, barrel racing, and team roping contestants with the best technological products available. We are passionate about the mission of support athletes shining through our branding and messaging.
We are looking for a person obsessed with the western industry as well as data, digital marketing, and details.
Does that sound like you? Keep reading! We are hiring for a remote position so if you’re a growth-focused individual, regardless of location, we want to hear from you.
Rodeo Buddy Co. is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to support and generate growth and engagement.
Responsibilities for the Role:
– Directing and producing content for social media and optimizing content across platforms
– Creating paid ads and managing budgets across platforms
– Producing visual materials when necessary
– Copy writing for email campaigns, newsletters, and social media
– Project managing content completion and content release
– May also include on-site promotions, travel, and user engagement
– Stay ahead of key industry trends, best practices, and competitive insights and emerging social media trends
– Coordinate branding and campaign consistency
– Collaborate with other team members to ensure adherence to content plan and optimization
– Collaborate with athletes, contestants, and other brands to create mutually beneficial relationships
– Report clearly with data, metrics, and budgets results to management
– Communicate clearly and consistently
Skills and Qualifications:
– The successful candidate will be extremely organized, driven, and able to track and complete multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities
– Engaging and personable and an excellent ambassador for our brand, both digitally and in person
– Enthusiastic, positive, and enjoy being part of a team
– Passionate about the western industry, particularly rodeo
– Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
– Successful track record in a broad range of marketing roles and responsibilities, i.e. digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications (preferred, but not required)
– Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets, Photoshop, Illustrator
– Proficient in web analytics and making data-driven decisions
We’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume along with a cover letter telling us a bit more about yourself and why you’d be a good fit for this position. We’d love for you to include any relevant portfolio materials or links to your work as well.
We’d also like you to tell us your favorite rodeo athlete and why in the body of the email.
Thanks so much for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
You can send all materials to email@example.com